Occupancy Agreement – Terms and Conditions
This occupancy agreement has to be agreed to by the lessee (guest) before he/she can book an apartment with us. It is between the lessor and the lessee, which are in this case Red Maple Suites and the guest respectively. The lessee agrees to lease a fully furnished luxury apartment in Toronto or a fully furnished luxury apartment in Mississauga from Red Maple Suites under the following terms and conditions which are a part of this agreement and are as follows:
- The luxury suite being utilized by the lessee (guest) can only be used for residential purposes. All other forms of non residential purposes are sternly restricted in the luxury suite provided to you by Red Maple Suites.
- All rules and regulation set by the condominium are to be obeyed by the lessee (guest) without any indecisiveness.
- The rent for the luxury suites will be paid to Red Maple Suites by the lessee (guest) in advance to checking in the fully furnished apartment. Failure to do so will result in the lessee not being allowed to stay in the luxury suite. Additionally a refundable (unless any damage is dealt to the apartment) deposit of 300 CAD $ has to submitted which be refunded within 5 business days of vacating the apartment premises.
- If any damage is dealt to the apartment or the building by the lessee (guest), he/she alone will be solely held responsible, and hence will be liable to pay for the damages.
- The lease will be in effect from the dates as agreed by the lessee and Red Maple Suites.
- At the time of their departure the guest (lessee) is required to return the keys and remotes to Red Maple Suites. Please do note that it is the responsibility of the lessee to deliver these items to our team at the appropriate time.
- In case of an emergency the lessee (guest) has to allow the building management or security to enter the apartment premises.
- The lessee (guest) has to acknowledge the fact that any officer or staff member of Red Maple Suites can enter the apartment for inspectional purposes. However this will only be done at a reasonable time.
- The lessee (guest) also has to agree to let the housekeeping staff enter the apartment premises solely for the purpose of housekeeping.
- If any damage is dealt to the furniture the lessee (guest) is expected to replace it with an exact same copy of the furniture.
- The lessee (guest) is also to agree that if any loss is caused to the building or apartment due to his neglect it will have to be fully compensated for.
- Red Maple Suites or any of its staff will not be responsible for any damages which may include, but are not limited to: theft, personal injury, fire, death or any other damage to the belongings and vehicles of the lessee / tenant, their guests and their visitors.
- It is the responsibility of the lessee (guest) to completely ensure that they have adequate insurance coverage before occupancy.
- The vehicles of the lessee (guest) also have to be insured as Red Maple Suites will not be responsible for any damage done to it.
- Red Maple Suites reserves the right to change the premises as well as the pricing.
- The condominium and the luxury suite are both non smoking areas. Smoking is strictly forbidden. If this rule is violated by the lessee /tenant their guests and visitors a fine of 300 CAD $ will be charged from the lessee.
- The same charges as mentioned in the clause above will apply for any extra ordinary mess left in the unit.
- The lessee (guest) has to agree to not being a source of disturbance and discomfort.
- Furthermore the lessee (guest) must bear in mind at all times that no illegal activity is to take place at the premises provided by Red Maple Suites.
- The lessee (guest) also agrees that he/she will bring no pets with them.
BY AGREEING TO THIS SUB LEASE (OCCUPANCY) AGREEMENT THE LESSEE SHALL BE BOUND TO OBEY ALL THE RULES AND REGUALTIONS LISTED ABOVE. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED ABOVE ARE A PART OF THE OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT WHICH WILL FORM A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN RED MAPLE SUITES (THE LESSOR) AND THE LESSEE (GUEST).